Monday, December 10, 2007

out of touch

I have been away for some time... yesterday was my first run since the trail run race back in November (also my last blog entry). It was only three miles, but it felt longer. I am starting back at the beginning (again). Life has kept me pretty busy. I am not complaining, but it has been tough. One can never really be prepared for a baby. They don't change everything, but they change one big thing - priorities.

I am going to still work on getting back to my running on some sort of routine, but with the holidays, it is difficult. Every weekend something is going on, not to mention an attempt to catch up on sleep.

For now I am going to lay low from blogging for awhile, but when I return, look for a new and improved blog. Until then, Happy Running and Happy Holidays!

No comments: