Monday, July 21, 2008

Running with "Company"

Greetings from Vacationland!

Okay, in all honesty, it doesn't feel like vacation as we are at home, but at least we're not at work. I got up this morning and Lilli happened to be up in time to join me for my first run in three weeks. It was not a great run in terms of feeling great or going fast, but it was great to have her along. She seemed to enjoy looking around and having the wind on her as we cruised the neighborhood. Just an easy 4 miles (though it was not the easiest 4 miles I have run in quite some time). She did great during the entire run - just sat back and enjoyed the ride. I am sure she'd like to go a little faster, maybe in a few more tries. I am hoping to get out each day this week. So we'll see...

No comments: