It was supposed to be a slow week for me at work, so I had hoped for a good week of running - rain or not, I was going to run, but haven't run since my 6 mile run on Sunday. The last two previous weeks work hours had me a bit worn out, so it was time to catch up on sleep.
Next weekend is the Dances With Dirt race - looking forward to it and dreading it all at once. Should be okay though - not concerned of mileage. I think I'll be running a total of 12.9 miles.
I went into my favorite running store to get new shoes - both trail and road. They had my normal road shoes, but nothing in trail shoes. They wanted to charge me for shipping and an additional $5 to order shoes they didn't carry, so I declined and came home and ordered them and got free shipping. I just hope they arrive before the race...
That's all for now. I've got a busy day tomorrow with lawns to mow and some more yard work that I didn't get a chance to do today... glad it ended up nice outside today.
1 comment:
You have been missed! 11 miles - WOW! I can only dream. Good luck next weekend at dances w/dirt!
Post a Comment