Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Never say never

Don't call this a comeback, but I think I am coming back to the blogging scene.
A quick catch up for anyone who may read this...
Running has not been gong well this year so far. I've had some great runs early on, but the last few weeks I have stumbled... no races in the near future, but wanting to get out and run - just lacking motivation and tired. So I am hoping by blogging, it will motivate me to get out there. After all, how many time can one blog about NOT running?
We have our second child on the way... it is a boy! Should be hear end of August or beginning of September. So I have been quite busy with Lilli's "big girl room" among many other projects (weeding, planting, mulching, painting, plus need to put up a fence which I still need to send in for approval form neighborhood...) the list is endless and quite daunting.
So that's kind of where I am. I'll revamp the blog when I have time, but for now happy to be back.

1 comment:

Arcane said...

Welcome back and congratulations on the second child!