This is a photo from last year's Indianapolis Marathon, but I love the photo of the American Flag - it was huge and the day was so beautiful...Happy Memorial Day everyone!
The weekend has been nice. On Saturday Steph and I had our nephew, Noah, for a few hours, so we took him to Fort Harrison State park for a picnic and to play on the playground. We even drove over to the horse stables to see the horses - we had a lot of fun. Too bad we didn't have more time...Sunday I ran. While it was pretty hot and humid I felt great! Just an easy 8 miles from home to the state park where I ran just a couple of hills and circled to the back and then back home. I was dripping when I got done, but it felt so good to get out and run...
No comments:
Post a Comment