Thursday, November 02, 2006

work: 1 running: 0

I have not done any running since Sunday. I will say my legs feel heavy anyway, but I'd really like to keep going. Unfortunately work has gotten even busier than it was over the summer and I am finding no time to get runs in now (even now I shouldn't even be blogging). I have to reshuffle my schedule, and soon. With holidays coming it will be tough... I get overwhelmed with everything I have to do at work, at home and everywhere in between.

One thing at a time.

I am going to try for a 3 mile run this evening - probably on the treadmill :( Then another 6 - 8 miles this weekend and try to get my running back on track, but looks llike work may win again... maybe even this weekend... yuck.

This too shall pass...

1 comment:

yumke said...

I hear ya.. i like the idea of setting aside blocks of time, even if it's for a 20 minute run (with 10 minutes to change, etc).. easy to fall out of habit when the autumn leaves come and hibernating seems like a better option (at least in colder climes)