Sunday, January 20, 2008

LIFE by Design

A much belated Happy New Year! I tried to 'lighten' up my blogs look and redefine it. While most of my entries will be about running, I know that being a dad among other things is important to me and will be something I share. It was quite a holiday season and we are finally settling in to a routine of sorts. Lillian started daycare on January 2nd. Of course, it was tough for us to have to take her someplace for someone else to watch her - it was toughest for Steph. My running has still been sporadic at best. I get one day a week at a minimum - a far cry from my 5 days a week this past summer. I have a new plan that I am going to try. Since I didn't care much to run at 8pm in the dark (though it wasn't much different than running in the dark in the morning except there was no hope of seeing the sunrise), I am planning on running at lunch time. I hope this works, as it is the only chance I seem to have that won't interfere with home life. I did get a 5.5 mile trail run in yesterday evening. I was a little sore after that run. The ground was frozen rock solid as it was only in the single digits, but it was still a good run. I'll have to post new photos of Lillian soon - she has grown so big! Certainly more to follow.

3 comments:

yumke said...

Hey, happy new year to you. I've been reading your blog but haven't had time to post comments anywhere! You've been busy and good to see that you can even fit one run once in awhile. It's important to do so, I guess.

Arcane said...

I like the look of the blog. Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! The new look is cool. Let me know if you want to run some weekend. I am at least as far behind in the fitness world as you. Lots to run and chat about.