Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Playing Hooky

I had a dentist appointment Tuesday morning and I really wanted to get a run in so I decided to take the whole morning off and get in a run outside. An "easy" 5 miles is what I decided... but my legs felt like lead. What seemed like a plodding pace turned out to be a decent pace... 8:26/mile... hmm...

My legs were still pretty tired today, but I decided to go ahead and go to the gym for a run on the treadmill. I kept it fairly slow, just trying to do a nice recovery run. Mission accomplished. I felt much better after the run.

Still lots to do this week - not a crazy as last week though. Hoping to get another good long run in on Saturday and then Sunday (Easter) is Lilli's baptism. We're having family over at our house afterwards... busy weekend...

No comments: