Saturday, April 12, 2008

Run Down

I am the type of guy that never gets sick. Never.

Okay, on occasion I do - I am human. But it is very rare that I get sick and I pride myself on this. But I am at one of those rare occasions right now where I am sick. The many months of long hours and high stress at work, little sleep at home have caught up to me. It started as just an annoying sore through on Thursday and seems to be getting worse. I have slept most of the day today (which I must have really needed) and my throat is still sore - lots of drainage issues. I almost feel as bad as the time I had Mono... hopefully it won't get that bad - I was out of work for 3 weeks I think...

That's all for now... time for more sleep...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ewww! Hope you feel better soon and can get out to enjoy some nice weather we have coming up.

You doing DINO this weekend? I am thinking about it...