I know what you're thinking...10 miles is more than 15k, but I was going to take it easy and get in some good mileage was all. It didn't turn out that way as you might have expected... I went out at an easy 9:00/mile pace and kept it pretty consistent overall. By mile 7 I was in need of a drink, so I stopped at my car and guzzled down a Gatorade and then proceeded to hack up my lungs... I guess it was still a little too soon for me to be out for a run...
I have since recovered and will ease into my mileage this week. Only 3 weeks left until Dances With Dirt! And only one good weekend left (next weekend) to get in a good, long trail run to tune up for the race.
1 comment:
Glad to hear you are feeling better and able to run a bit. Being sick is no fun, especially when everyone in the house has it. I also skipped the trail run and slept in. Lets get together this week or weekend for a run.
Post a Comment