Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No running news to report

Okay, I haven't run in 2 weeks. Work is just crushing me under the weight of deadlines. Something had to give and unfortunately it has been my sleeping and my running. And the bad thing about that? I just got some new shoes from New Balance to wear test and they want 150 to 200 miles on them in 4 weeks... um crap! So there is the motivation, but now I need the time. I have two jobs finishing up this week, so that should help a lot plus we are taking a vacation next week. We aren't going anywhere, but we do need time off to try to relax, as well as get some much needed stuff done around the house.

We have had some fun the last couple of weekends (and I got a few things checked off my list). We have gone to the neighborhood pool a couple of more times and Lilli is just loving every minute of it. Here are some photos from the last couple of weeks...

Sitting up like a big girl.

Sporting a cute sun hat.

Pool Time!

Lilli in her boat.

Lilli in her new dress from Nana and Papa.

Hopefully running will become part of my life again - soon. I am anxiously awaiting the time when I can get Lilli out for a run - it still hasn't happened yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is the most animated little girl I have ever seen! Keep the pics coming.

Let me know if you want to get out for a run this weekend or over your vacation.