Sunday, August 10, 2008

Week 1 - Weekend Edition

I was able to get my run in on Friday, but I was not able to settle in to my pace. Instead I settled on staring a minute off and working my way up to pace - which wasn't bad,but not what was scheduled.

Saturday's run went well - 6 mile run on some hills (actually part of the half marathon course). I think what was scheduled was a 90 minute run, but at this phase in the training 6 miles was appropriate. I am just a little behind in my base miles to have started with the training plan I have, but I'll be caught up by the third week I think.

If all goes well, I'll be able to hit all of my runs this week - weather looks to be phenomenal! So un-Indiana-like... it been great....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are going to do great in that race. You are always in better shape than you think! (sometimes training plans are more stressful than useful.) It sucks not getting all your days in, but at least you are getting quality runs in on the days you do get out.