Just 11 days away from the Indianapolis half marathon. I had a good run this weekend - 13.5 miles in 2 hours. Felt a little slow (probably from all the hills), but wanted to make sure to run as much of the course as possible and in order, even though 90% of my runs are actually on the course.
This mornings run was the best yet... it was 6x800m that I inserted into a 5 mile run. I covered my run in 40:42... almost an 8:00/mile average... hmm... maybe it will be possible to run this half in a new record time...
The other countdown I am watching is the countdown to Lilli's 1st birthday... just a mere 22 days... wow has time gone by fast. I remember vividly the day she was born - she came into this world and looked up at both Steph and me with her blue eyes. She was so calm, just looking around and taking it all in...
Not much has changed... well, maybe the calm part, but she loved being outside and just taking everything in. This weekend we went to an apple orchard near our house and they had a pumpkin patch and a corn maze. Lilli loved every minute of it. Here are a couple of photos:
1 comment:
Look at her teeth! I can't believe she is almost a year old.
You doing the trail run this weekend?
Post a Comment