Monday, January 12, 2009

a work in progress

I decided to change up my blog again this year and go back to my original title. I am also trying a slightly different look, but the upgraded blog template has limits and I've lost some of my "stuff". I'll figure it all out eventually.

2009 Races... hmm... I am going to say I plan to run all the DINO trail runs this year, but I am not sure that will happen. Already I am thinking of a spring half mary - I found one here locally at the end of March, so with my base miles, should be no problem to train (emphasis on should). In May I plan on running the Dances With Dirt trail run relay again as well as run the Geist Half. July I would like to run the 42k Relay I ran a couple of years ago - this time maybe with just one other person so we both end up running a half. Not much from that point on. I haven't decided on full or half for the fall yet - either way it will be the perennial favorite - the Indianapolis Full & Half in October. Then this year I'd like to run the half marathon that is run through downtown Indianapolis in November, finishing up with the season finale trail run at Fort Harrison.... unless I run the Tecumseh Trail Marathon in December...

I'll get my race calendar updated as soon as I can, but these are my thoughts. My running will need to get much more consistent - something I have not been in the last three weeks. I did get runs in both Saturday and Sunday though.

So that's it for now - everything is a work in progress. Until next time, Happy Running...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the cool text and color of the new banner! You are so techi.

You are motivating me to do soem races. I am going to stalk around some race sites and see whats out there.