Sunday, February 08, 2009

mediocre weekend

What should have been a great weekend ended up somewhat mediocre. I got out for a run on Saturday in the wonderful 50 degree weather. It was sunny when I started, but it became overcast and very windy a mile or two into the run. Ended up running through water, snow and ice - leaving my feet soaked. I wasn't really feeling it and decided 5 miles was good enough for this run. It was probably a good time for a step back week anyway. I planned to run today, but got busy with so many other things that needed to get done. I finished taxes, paid bills, and hauled off all the clutter that we took out of the house. Very exciting stuff... This week I hope to once again focus on running - especially with the break in the weather. No more excuses. On top of that there is a little 5K waiting for me on Saturday. More to follow...

No comments: