- Took off last week for "stay-cation" and worked on installing new floors in living/dining and kitchen. Needless to say, my knees were sore from the work. The week leading up to the stay-cation had me so busy at work that I could just find no time to get out, so it was 12 days with no running.
- Finally on Saturday I got out and headed to the trails. I got in about 5.5 miles and I was drained. My legs were just depleted - nothing left - and this was just 5.5 miles!
- So I intended to get out on Monday morning - didn't happen.
- I hoped to get out Tuesday - didn't happen. Though I did go out for a short bike ride with Lilli.
- I even thought maybe this morning - nope.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
why am i so soft in the middle...
and the rest of my life so hard?
Running is NOT going well. In fact, it's barely going, so the reason for such a long hiatus from blogging. Here's a brief recap:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment