... and running.
It's been a little while since I've posted anything, but after a long week in Geneva, NY the first week in February, I've been able to get right back on track. The weather today was simply beautiful - high 40's and plenty of sun. Felt nice to be able to wear shorts outside. Paths still covered, though mainly snow now versus the ice that was there just a couple of days ago. There were a few soft spots that I seemed to find with my heal, as a couple of times thought I was going to twist my ankle. I ended up changing my foot strike a little to compensate for the loose footing (even with screw shoes). My run ended up being shorter than intended, but I've got a long list of things to get done, so it will have to do... more nice weather all week, so I expect to be out as much as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment