Wednesday, June 28, 2006

running out of time

Time is almost up for our vacation...one last run tomorrow morning, or is it cross-training? I'll have to check. The rain is returning, so it is probably good we are leaving. This morning I had to skip my speed workout for my training and opt for an easy run out and quick run back. I had headed to a local high school, but there was no track to run on. Later on in the day we went to Provincetown...always an "interesting" place. Missed the Portuguese Festival, but not the great food. I went to see an old sea captain's home from the 1800's - The Penniman Home. It had hot and cold running water and an indoor bathroom! Very nice...There were also some great trails nearby (Red Maple Swamp Trail and Fort Hill Trail), so I decided to try them out - turned out to be a great diversion. On the road tomorrow. Off to see my alma mater RPI...

No comments: