Wednesday, November 08, 2006

mill-work

It has been a rough week. I missed my run on Tuesday, so I got up at 4am this morning to run so I could get it in and still get to work extra-early. I opted for the 'mill just to make it easy on me and I took it slow at first then ramped up the pace. I felt good when it was all done - certainly better than I had before I started.

I showered and got dressed and headed into work for another long day. It is 7pm and I am still here, but not much longer (I hope). I have a month's worth of work that I have been trying to cram into one week - oh yeah, the fun never stops for Dave.

I may try to sneak out a little early tomorrow for a run - I hear the weather is supposed to be great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the weather here is fantastic. It's a runner's dream: sunshine, little breeze, mild temps. :)

yumke said...

Hope you get time to get out there. Sometimes, life's too hectic.. but then again, running is part of our lives..