Friday, February 02, 2007

the century mark

Well, I have done it.

I have made it to my 100th post.

Now I wish I had some incredible post to make it all worthwhile, but it has been one of those weeks...

You know the type I am talking about... too much work and no running... ugh...

So, yeah, I've got that going for me.

Honestly, I could have found the time to run - honestly. I used work as an excuse to not run.

I guess the exciting news of the week for me was receiving my results booklet and finishers certificate from the Chicago Marathon. It is now all official. That part of my life is now in the history books. All I have left to do is get my medal, certificate, race photo, etc all arranged and displayed on the wall... something to help keep me motivated.

So this weekend will be exciting... a scheduled run outside and then some Super Bowl Madness... Go Colts!

No comments: