Monday, February 05, 2007
mother nature 0, dave 3
Hey Mother Nature!
Do you remember me?
You tried to keep me from running during the summer with your intense heat and humidity, but I ran anyway.
You made the weather for the Chicago Marathon cold and windy, and I ran a PR.
And this weekend? Well, you made it only 6 degrees, then added a wicked windchill, but I pushed through it. Yes, it was painful and there were times that I wanted to quit, times I certainly didn't think I would make it, but I did.
Nice try.
I'll see you next weekend...
P.S. Rain on the Super Bowl? Did you really think that would stop the Colts?!?!? Yeah Colts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you!! We both pushed through the weather this past weekend. Booyah!!!
Dave - Great blog. Found you off CRN. 6 degrees? Wow, I have no room to complain.
Post a Comment