Saturday, February 24, 2007

m.i.a.

So I have been a little busy. Still no running, but honestly have had no time. I was hoping for a run today - the weather is beatuiful, but hi-ho, hi-ho it's off to work I go... I hope running and life is going well for the rest of you... until next time...

P.S. Yes, I know I am a dork and I apparently still have too much time on my hands...

4 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

Love the morphed photo. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't say I have ever laughed so hard than I did when I clicked on that picture!!!! That totally made my day! Yes, you and PhotoShop have clearly bonded in your down time. Very nice.

Faithful Soles said...

Loved the picture and the blog entries. Back when The Matrix sequels came out, I did something similar with my picture and put it on all the Agent Smith's bodies and emailed it out to my buddies as an invitation to go see the third film. If you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles. I have a categorized and searchable Running Blog Database on there and would appreciate it if you would link your blog to it. Thanks again for the good laugh.

Iron Jayhawk said...

Hhahaaa....great picture!!!

You'll be back here soon enough.