Thursday, April 12, 2007

not a "hole" lot going on?

After a great run on Sunday, I got out on Tuesday after work for a somewhat easy 3 mile run. I say somewhat because it was suppose to be my recovery run, but I ended up running it much faster than I should have, but it felt good. Afterwards some stretching and a quick bite of dinner.

Last night I got home and decided to cut a large hole in my front door.

It seemed like the thing to do at the time... Actually I was installing a glass lite so it won't be so dark inside our house at the front...

Here is what it looks like:

So there I am sawing a hole in my front door last night and all of a sudden tornado sirens are going off... not much I could do at that point so I finished cutting the hole and got the glass installed. Boy, I sure know how to have fun...

On the schedule for tonight is a 4 mile run. I will probably keep it at an easy pace tonight since I ran too hard on Tuesday. I am also trying to figure out what to do about my run this weekend... I have 6 scheduled, but I am installing flooring at my parents most of the weekend. Saturday already sounds like a so-so day anyway, but Sunday sounds perfect... I guess I have motivation to get it done quickly.

Happy running to all.

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

Instead of the weather getting better for Sat, it keeps getting worse! The 15K training run is going to be a bit chilly! While you are sipping hot coffee & relaxing, think of me - in the cold - training for the mini. :)

L*I*S*A said...

That glass is beautiful! Glad you were able to finish it before the storm rolled in.