Thursday, May 10, 2007

happy blog-iversary to me

Well, how time flies. It has been a year since I started this blog. From my first race report of last year's Mini Marathon through last weekend's trail run -- it has been quite a ride, er I mean run...

I have been doing a lot of thinking about my fall marathon and I know it will not be the Marine Corps Marathon for me, but there is always next year. I am going to train for and run a Marathon, but I will get this figured out soon as training is just around the corner. This year I am going to use the Pfitz plan. I need a much more disciplined plan and I think I am ready for it.

I am planning on heading out for a run after work today to get some more mileage in for the week and then try for an 8 mile run this weekend - probably not on the trails, but who knows - they were a lot of fun...

Tomorrow I am out to the track to see some Indy car practice. It will be the first time I will have been there during Indy car practice in all the years I have lived here - hopefully it will be fun.

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

Hopefully practice will be fun... somehow my years of being at practice tells me that you will find it a little dull without some alcoholic entertainment. :)

Good luck Pfitzing - Leah & Jason are big Pfitzers!! you should check them out. They're already doing LT runs! Psychos, I tell ya! :)

Arcane said...

Happy anniversary! Pfitz is really tough but produces results if you can handle it. Good luck!