So it just hit me this evening...
I am running 26.2 miles next Saturday Morning.
I am slightly nervous, slightly anxious and very ready to run this thing in under 4 hours. I just looked at the forecast and it looks so much better than it did a few days ago where it was 60% chance of rain...
But I don't think rain would be terrible - not like the heat Chicago Marathoners faced. I could deal with it -- in fact I am trying to be more zen-like and be at peace with whatever mother nature throws at me and just not worry about it... but who am I kidding? I will obsess and then prepare like I have every other time before. I am as ready as I can be.On another note, I just received an e-mail that the Indianapolis Marathon is actually reaching it's cap! For the first time in 12 years it will be sold out before race day... this small-town race is growing up and I am glad to be a part of it...

1 comment:
Just surfing around...good luck in Indy!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment