Tuesday, August 04, 2009

off tempo

For the past two nights, I have not slept well. This morning I could not wake up, so did not get out for my tempo run. I can't even use the weather as an excuse (Though it had thundered, lightning and rained earlier this morning and is doing so currently - but it wasn't at the time I would normally run). So I either push it off to tomorrow, or try to get it in this evening. I leaning towards dealing with it another day... mood is not good, but for reasons other than non-running. I won't get into it (not that anyone reads this blog anyway), but suffice to say it's nothing I should be aggravated about, but I can't seem to help it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog!! :) Don't be discouraged. Whatever is going on will pass! Everyone deserves a couple of days off, so don't worry yourself over it.