My running has been anything but consistent the past year. I think I am at an all time low on my annual mileage, which in turn has me in a funk still. Work is keeping me too busy and I keep thinking of all the projects I have not finished or even started yet at home. I definitely put too much on my plate this year. With only one more potential somewhat long race for the year (a 15k trail race in November) I am hoping to gain some momentum as we head into the winter months. I actually love running in snow, so I hope it is a snowy winter.
Now, to set my sights on a spring race... would like to run another marathon, and I think training through the winter would be different. Maybe Flying Pig Marathon? Maybe just running the DINO trail run series... choices, choices. Need to decide soon, so I can start training. Feel I need to get that consistency back again.
1 comment:
Just saw that you are back to blogging... welcome back! I would love to help in any way possible with the race in August,so keep me in the loop. I can volunteer, get volunteers, run, do some marketing, etc... whatever you need. Keith too. Its a wonderful thing to do!
Post a Comment