I did take Friday off, sort of, and then attended a rehearsal dinner for Steph's sister's wedding, and then a busy weekend with wedding on Saturday, then Easter on Sunday. I got out early on Sunday to get in 5 miles. It was raining out, but I didn't mind. Just being out was nice, though I was exhausted by the time I was done. I got back to the Y on Thursday for some cross training.
The week felt pretty non-productive, but I did get some "stuff" behind me. With a mere week away from the half marathon, I am not sure how I'll run this weekend or next week.... it ought to be interesting though.
I am hoping to get some "limited edition" race T's made before then so I can wear it during the race to advertise Run 4 Everett. At a minimum, I hope to get some flyers or brochures made by then to pass out... lot's to do, lot's to do...
I've got a good start on the T-shirts at least...


No comments:
Post a Comment