On another note, I received an e-mail on an update to the marathon movie, "Land Of The Gods" Read below for the content:
For all of you, who have patiently been waiting for a "Land of the Gods"
update, please be the first to visit the film's new site - www.marathonmovie.com - which went online today complete with our most recent trailer.
Also, look for the film trailer on the main stage at this year's Chicago Marathon Expo as well as on the giant screens at the finish line.
-Producers
"Land of the Gods: The Legend of the Marathon"
Can't wait to see this movie!
Friday, October 13, 2006
es muy frio!
It is cold outside (in case you didn't notice).
I mean seriously.
This morning is 33 degrees, but feels like 27... not. ready. for. this. yet.
Last night during my run it felt like 27, but it was apparently in the low 40's... sunny, but very windy, so it felt in the range of the mid 30's. I got a new long sleeve technical shirt on the way home and decided to try it out. I wish I could say I was warm, but it took me 3 miles to "warm up". I wanted to run outside though to prepare myself for the possibility of it being that cold at the beginning of the marathon... it looks like it just might be... a low in the 30's Saturday night. But with the possibility of it getting up into the 50's, it should be great weather - pay no attention to the 30% chance of precipitation. These are odds I can live with. I haven't had to run any of my runs in the rain when the forecast was 30% or less...
On another note, I received an e-mail on an update to the marathon movie, "Land Of The Gods" Read below for the content:
For all of you, who have patiently been waiting for a "Land of the Gods"
update, please be the first to visit the film's new site - www.marathonmovie.com - which went online today complete with our most recent trailer.
Also, look for the film trailer on the main stage at this year's Chicago Marathon Expo as well as on the giant screens at the finish line.
-Producers
"Land of the Gods: The Legend of the Marathon"
Can't wait to see this movie!
On another note, I received an e-mail on an update to the marathon movie, "Land Of The Gods" Read below for the content:
For all of you, who have patiently been waiting for a "Land of the Gods"
update, please be the first to visit the film's new site - www.marathonmovie.com - which went online today complete with our most recent trailer.
Also, look for the film trailer on the main stage at this year's Chicago Marathon Expo as well as on the giant screens at the finish line.
-Producers
"Land of the Gods: The Legend of the Marathon"
Can't wait to see this movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment