Tuesday, January 02, 2007

book report

I finished my book this weekend. With all of my non-running free time I was able to find time to relax and enjoy one of my favorite authors...

If you are a Stephen King fan you will love the book, it is a well told story. It starts a little slow, but the story unfolds into an interesting tale... I highly recommend it. I am looking forward to getting some of his other books I haven't had the chance to read yet... "Cell" is one of them... But first and foremost, I have a little reading on a training plan for my marathons this year...

1 comment:

L*I*S*A said...

I'm in the midst of this book right now. I have to admit, it's not one of my fave Stephen King books, and I've read 'em all. It's a bit slow, but I made it past that.

Lisey is headed to Boo'ya Moon as I type to escape from the King of the Inkucks. ;)