Wednesday, January 24, 2007
a glimmer of hope
So, I ran today. Not earth shattering news anymore, but it was different. I was sore in my knee, but started out with a brisk walk to loosen up. It felt okay, but not great. I decided to give running a try anyway, and oddly enough, the pain went away. I felt strong and like my old self again. I finished up, did four sets of abdominal crunches, showered and got ready for work. My knee feels great, and so does my soul. We'll see what tomorrow brings, but for now I have yet another little victory under my belt (oh, and new shoes under my feet - I was able to get the last pair exactly like my last four pair).
Life keeps going and so will I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think running is almost more about the soul than the body most times. :)
Good to see your knee is back.
Post a Comment