Tuesday, April 17, 2007
much too young to feel this damn old
So I spent this past weekend at my parents house installing flooring. I have never felt so old in my life. No, not because I was hanging out with my parents, but the work it took to install the flooring made every part of my body ache. I worked until midnight on Friday and Saturday and when I woke up on Sunday morning, my body just hurt. I wanted nothing to do with work and even less with running. So much for getting my long run in, but I did make up for it today and got in 5 miles this morning - and what a beautiful morning it was. I think spring finally caught up to us...
I'll try to get a couple of easy runs in the rest of this week and then it is the Race For The Cure 5k on Saturday... followed by some more installation of flooring... ugh.
Until next time -- Happy Running to All!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck with the race on Saturday!
But in retrospect, while i makes you feel old it's actually keeping you young!!
Post a Comment