Tomorrow is Steph's baby shower. Everything is ready, so now she can relax and enjoy her day. After that, it will be a big focus on work to get a project out the door on time... then it will be time to run 26.2 miles in under 4 hours...
Saturday, September 29, 2007
let the taper begin
Wow, what a month it has been. I finished my last 20 mile run in high spirits today. I averaged a 9:00/mile pace and felt great the entire time. I feel ready, so let the taper begin. Unfortunately, the taper is the worst part of the training for me. I always feel like I am losing my ability to run and therefore second guess myself... I just need to remember the great runs I have had and I think I'll be okay. I have not looked at the training schedule for next week, but I am not worried. For now my focus will be on tomorrow only.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a great taper! I think Pfitz and your hard work will carry you far (and fast!)
Post a Comment