Thursday, February 21, 2008
Another Mid-week Update
It has been a better week than last week so far. Last week had me doing a lot of traveling and in a lot of meetings, so I only squeezed in two runs. This week I have run on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I had planned to run today at lunch time, but I wasn't feeling it. I was feeling tired and I thought it best to take a rest day, so that is what I am doing. I have moved my run to tomorrow. I had a great run yesterday - my speed is slowly coming back to me. I paced my 3.5 mile run at 8:13/mile... not too shabby.
My upcoming trail run is just a mere 16 days away. Could be interesting... if the trails are snow covered like they were last weekend, it will be a workout for sure. I am still not sure if I will do just a 5k or go for the 15k... I am leaning towards the 15k though - especially since the first trail run is a (relatively) easy course.
The good news is that for a 12 week half marathon training program, I do not have to start official training until Monday the 25th... so I am getting a good base to start from. I still haven't made up my mind 100% about the Half Marathon, but it is on my race calendar for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What race are you doing in May?
Post a Comment