Friday, February 15, 2008

Three Weeks and Counting...

Only three weeks until my first planned Trail Run Race of the year. I have lots of training to do between now and then, but I am doing better than I would have expected. I am undecided if I'll attempt the 15k or just go for the 5k in my first run.

This week I got two lunchtime runs in, which was all I was able to squeeze in. I spent all day Wednesday up in Michigan and then all day today in Batesville, Indiana, so that left me Tuesday and Thursday. One of my runs should have been an easy run, but for both I decided to run as hard and fast as I could since I really only have 30 minutes on a treadmill. I am looking forward to a run this weekend. I am hoping for 7 - 8 miles, half on roads and the other half on trails - just like last weekend.

My weartesting is going well. I am not sure I am putting on as many miles as I had hoped (or as many as they would like), but I guess we'll see.

Oh... I forgot to give my review on the two movies I had mentioned I was getting from the library (Saint Ralph and Prefontaine). Both very good movies - I highly recommend them both.

No comments: