Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cold as a Witch's...

Uh yeah... It was a cold one out there today. I missed a run in great weather yesterday because I had an eye doctor appointment and my doctor dialates my pupils... And for whatever reason, every time I have an appointment it is perfectly sunny. Sunglasses weren't helpful enough, so by the time my pupils were back to normal it was time to for our night out. Lilli spent a few hours with Papa and Nana while Steph and I had a nice dinner and got some shopping done. Getting back to today's run - I was able to get 6 miles in. Three on paved surface, then I switched shoes and hit the trails. The cold didn't bother me except as I finished up and was running right into the wind. I felt pretty good when I was done - a little tired, but otherwise refreshed.

2 comments:

yumke said...

good to see you out there in this weather... winter is a huge challenge..

Bridgette said...

hardcore - i have been running inside in this weather... yes i am a wussy.