Friday, July 08, 2011

Hey wait for me!

Did it ever seem like time moves way too fast and before you know it you are behind in everything?

Life keeps moving forward -- even when all you want is a nice lazy day or two (or three) to relax. I try to stay on top of things and get them done as orderly as possible, but I have learned I just can't do everything. So where does this leave me?

Behind on almost everything.

The nice thing is, I have also learned that most things will wait. They'll still be there when I get around to it. But that doesn't go for family and friends necessarily. Life is too short so a balance must be struck. I am trying to be better about this, but am finding I am falling short.

I'm trying to get better about this... one day at a time.

No comments: