Not a great week for running for me. Started out okay with my run on Tuesday morning -- just an easy 3 miles (and it was at a very easy pace). Then On Wednesday I hit the trails after work -- just 3.6 miles, but didn't worry much about it - it's a step back week, so a shorter midweek run wasn't going to hurt me. Then Thursday I missed my run altogether and just couldn't make it up on Friday. So, Saturday came and I got my 5 mile pacerun in at a great pace (8:36/mile), so felt great.
Unfortunately, Sunday came and went before I really had a chance to get out and Monday was an almost carbon copy. So, my long run for the week was scrapped.
Starting out this week, Tuesday did not produce a run either. I was getting quite worried. Finally, though I made it out this morning for a 5 miler (and I JUST looked and it was supposed to be 6 miles... grr!).
I am exhausted, but hope to get out tomorrow for an easy 3. We'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment