Five weeks complete already!
It has not been easy to get in my runs (and have actually missed a few). My work schedule being the biggest hurdle makes it challenging. Even with early morning travel on Wednesday, I fared a little better this week from last. I actually squeeze in my 5 miler on Wednesday and missed only one 3 mile run on Thursday due to exhaustion. I thought I would make it up and actually allow me to shift my training schedule around a little, but it hasn't happen.
Moving forward I need to adjust the training plan. Two runs on the weekend is getting to be difficult (not that squeezing in runs during the week is easy). So I need to figure something out.
Thankfully this coming week is a step back week before building up my mileage again. With a deadline looming at the end of the month at work and needing to get some race things finalized (just a month to go!) it couldn't come at a better time. Moving forward though, it's going to be difficult to get my runs in.
I suppose if it were easy everyone would be running marathons...
No comments:
Post a Comment