Monday, September 04, 2006

happy labor day

Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day Weekend... the unofficial end of summer is finally here...marathon season will soon be upon us... I have felt great all weekend after my 21 mile run on Saturday, so upon reading my training plan and seeing that today was another rest day, I decided I felt too good and the weather was too beautiful to just rest. I used today as an easy recovery run, not much - just 3 miles, but it felt good to run. My wife even joined me on her bike to keep me company - something that she's never done, but it was nice to have her company. The following week is a bit of a step back week, so It should be relaxing. Then a couple of big long runs still to come (23 and 24 miles) in the next few weeks...

No comments: