It happened.
I had a good run again.
It was my "4 mile MP run that I was supposed to run last night but couldn't because I didn't get home until 9pm after being out of town" run. I got dressed into the clothes I was thinking of wearing for the marathon based on the latest forecast of partly cloudy, low 32, high 45 because the temp and sky were very close to that forecast. I was fine.
I was more than fine. My legs felt fresh - in fact they had a spring to them!
I still was running too fast, but I felt great!
I am okay.
I am going to be okay.
No fear about weather.
No doubt in my training.
No excuses.
I am going to run chicago by design on Sunday.
2 comments:
I'll be in Chicago to cheer on Jason & Leah - we'll be in RED, with RED signs. I know there'll be thousands of people cheering on the side lines, but if you see a group of red shirts (probably with IU or Indiana University on them), wave, it'll probably be us! :)
Good luck to you! We're all geared up and ready to go!
Post a Comment