Wednesday, February 06, 2008
A New Title
I am no longer just a husband, father, architect or runner. Add "Wear Tester" to the list.
A while back I signed up to be a wear tester for New Balance. I thought it would be cool to try out new shoes and apparel - especially for items that might be more specific to my size and my running style. Out of the blue I received a pair of shoes this evening with some different inserts in them to try out for 4 weeks. I have to give the shoes back when I am done, but it will still be cool to try out some new shoes and see how they work.
Unfortunately they are not trail running shoes, but I'll still get some good use out of them in the 4 weeks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How very cool! Free shoes for 4 weeks and you keep the mileage off of yours. What a fantastic deal.
oh yeah - I can go for a run on Saturday morning if you are interested.
Post a Comment