Tuesday, August 29, 2006

insomnia

I haven't been sleeping well for the last few nights and surprisingly I am not really that tired...as you may have noticed I have been productive with my "extra" time...like the new look? ...wish I was being this productive at work...the last two nights have been fairly late ones...getting home by 8:30...I did get my recovery run in last night and grabbed a quick bite to eat right after, which might explain my sleeplessness last night...tonight I got home and all I could do was eat...too late for cross training. I need to get to bed though - very early morning for me. Up at 4:30 to get to work by 5:30 so I can leave at 6:00 for a meeting at 7:15...expecting a late night, but I am taking my running clothes with me so I can get my tempo run in afterwards...anyone have any suggestions for getting a good night's sleep?

No comments: