Thursday, August 03, 2006
multi-tasking
I like to multi-task. Getting more than one thing done is great. Today was one that was unusual. I have neglected my lawn for almost two weeks (don't get me started on my flower beds, er maybe I should call them weed beds?) so I came home from work thinking I could get it mowed. On my schedule was running, but I switched my run and tomorrow's cross training for this week, so I thought I could mow/cross train and "kill two birds with one stone" -- you know, that old chesnut. Well on top of that I also was able to take a shower and wash the mower (not that I usually wash the mower)...the neighbors must think I am nuts, there I was in a downpour mowing the lawn...I figured, "I am already wet, I have already started, why not?" Unfortunately, it got so wet I had to stop. I at least finished the front yard, so it wasn't a complete waste and it felt so good compared to the heat and humidity we have had to run in...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment