So far so good. My plan to get to 1,000 miles for the year is well on it's way. I am right on track to reach my goal. I was able to take Wednesday off this week, so I can give my body a little rest, and I ran this morning at a nice easy pace. I am feeling pretty good, a little tired as I am squeezing my runs in whenever I possibly can.
On another note, our Christmas tree was put up last weekend (a vintage 1960's aluminum christmas tree, complete with color wheel). Last year was the first time we put it up and we really liked it - nostalgic and sentimental for my wife (it was her grandmother's). As for Christmas shopping, I am 95% done with it, with only my wife to finish up. I am mailing off my three sister's and grandmother's gifts today.Saturday is my wife's family Christmas party. We will head up to Muncie, Indiana to her aunt's house for the festivities.
Anyway, that is all for now. I will update my progress in a couple of more days... stay warm out there!
2 comments:
hey - how tall is that christmas tree?
6' tall
Post a Comment