Sunday, December 10, 2006

i don't knee-d this...

I woke up this morning and my right knee was a little sore. I had noticed during my run yesterday that it was a little sore, but it wasn't sharp, it didn't affect my running, so I continued. It wasn't the first time I felt something like that, so I didn't pay much attention to it. But this morning, it was different. I stretched it gently and flexed it only to hear it making a snapping noise... not good. I decided to test it out on the treadmill to see how it felt.

Well... I got a total of 3/4 of a mile and the pain was too much for me to take. So, no running for me today, and maybe none tomorrow. Maybe I just ran too much during the week... though I did have Wednesday off.

I will try again tomorrow morning if it feels better, but otherwise will rest, ice and repeat as necessary...

Not the way I want to end the year and hopfully I can still reach my 1,000 mile goal...

No comments: