Thursday, July 19, 2007

18 week update

This is a photo from our doctor appointment two weeks ago (18 weeks along). We are actually now at 20 weeks and a day... Unfortunately we could not determine gender of baby much to my disappointment, but from certain measurements that they took, they feel there is a strong chance it is a girl. But since we are not sure 100% we have given the baby a nickname for the time being... we're calling it "squishy" since it seems so squished up... the good news is that mother and baby are healthy and everything looks great.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL PICTURE! Thanks for posting it so we can all see how 'squishy' is growing.

Arcane said...

That sure would make for an interesting middle name!

Jill Z said...

Enjoyed the picture of 'Squishy' - one of the best in-utero names i've heard yet =) Congrats Dave - you and Stephanie must be so excited!

Tom@RunnersLounge said...

Squishy is okay so long as you come up with a replacement.

Just came across your blog. A good read and I really admire your running and goals.

I see you're training for Indianapolis marathon marathon in October. I'm training for Chicago. Seems like you get a lot from your running, and that's what many of us enjoy. I post with another running friend, Amy. We look forward to reading more of your site.

Keep up the great running and posting!

Tom

http://blog.runnerslounge.com