Friday, July 27, 2007
sex and six
Do I have your attention?
Steph ended up going to the doctor yesterday to be checked out - she had a concern and they decided to do another ultrasound to make sure everything looked alright. This time "Squishy" cooperated and we found out that we will be having a baby girl :)
On the running front, I got out for my 6 mile run - no rain, and not terribly humid, though I did sweat quite a bit... an easy recovery run tonight (hopefully) and then try to squeeze in 12 miles this weekend... busy, busy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
is is bad, i was expecting something else from your title? Congratulations! Any pictures?
Are you going to call her squishy girl?! That is wonderful news - you should buy her a baby jogging skort!!
Congratulations...baby girls are the best! My husband was a little disappointed at first when he found out he wasn't getting a boy, but she's totally turned him to mush. :)
Post a Comment