Thursday, July 19, 2007
wet behind the ears
and everywhere else...
I started out my recovery run yesterday morning at 5:30am, squeezing it in before I had to be at work to head up to Michigan. I checked the radar before I left and the rain looked to be north of me, so no big deal. One mile into my run it started to rain, then pour. Seeing that I could not possibly get home without being drenched anyway, I continued my run to get my 4 miles in. I actually enjoyed running in the rain. The only downside was the "squish, squish" as I ran... Looking to do 8 miles this afternoon if all goes well... maybe it will even rain on me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have yet to run in torrential downpours... sounds delightful.
Haha.. I ran in the rain today.. it's kinda fun in a weird way..
Post a Comment