I missed the Wednesday post, so here it goes...
2 pounds down for the first week. Not bad considering my eating habits were still not the best and I am just getting back to running. I have run 3 times so far. Sunday, Tuesday and this morning. Consistency is key and so far so good.
Lilli's bathroom is near complete. I have a few paint touch-ups yet to go, and a mirror to hang, oh, and a new exhaust fan and light to install, but for most purposes it is back in working order.
I have another PT appointment this evening. My shoulder is feeling better and better. I am hopeful that I'll be back to normal in a few weeks.
Last bit of information to note - and a big one at that - is we've set the date for the Second Annual Run 4 Everett. It'll be August 25th this year and be held once again at Fort Harrison State Park. We're pretty excited to be doing this again, though it will be a lot of work.
That's all for now. Keep on running....
No comments:
Post a Comment